Open call for licensed mental health practitioners
Center for Equality and Liberty for LGBTIQ+ persons in Kosovo is resuming with the Support Program which includes the provision of free psychological services for LGBTIQ+ persons.
CEL Kosova is currently looking for qualified therapists to join our organization in order to provide psychological services on an ongoing basis based on demand. Ideal candidates should possess exceptional communication skills, a strong commitment to patient care, and a deep understanding of the latest trends and research in psychology, as well as considerable knowledge of LGBTIQ+ communities.
Scope of work:
- Provide individual or group therapy to clients, with a focus on evidence-based practices and patient-centred care.
- Perform diagnostic assessments to assess clients' mental health.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on each client's unique needs and goals.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records, in accordance with legal and ethical standards.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers to deliver integrated care to clients.
- Stay up to date with the latest research and best practices in psychology.
- Continuously update CEL Kosovo's Support Program database.
Criteria and qualifications:
- Licensed in psychology or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice psychology in the state where the services will be provided, namely Kosovo
- At least three years of experience in providing psychological services to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with a variety of therapeutic approaches and evidence-based practices.
- Understanding of legal and ethical guidelines related to mental health practice.
- Substantial knowledge of the rights and freedoms of LGBTIQ+ persons and the national context of the position of LGBTIQ+ persons.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com by 03.04.2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit your CV, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com by 03.04.2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.